"Mass" is the term all lifters strive to reach in their own way. You’re going to need a caloric surplus, which Animal Meal and Animal Whey delivers. Animal Juiced Aminos will enhance your recovery and assist in rebuilding your muscles back after each grueling workout. Add in all the benefits of Animal Stak to increase naturally-produced hormones found in the body. With our Mass Gainer Stack, you have a combination of products that will help you go beyond your plateau and into the realm of "Mass-Monster"!
- Animal Stak will amplify natural testosterone levels with tribulus, fenugreek, and more with estrogen lowering abilities.
- Animal Juiced Aminos is loaded with 6 g of a full spectrum of EAAs and BCAAs per serving, mixes well, and is easily digested.
- Animal Meal is our whole foods meal replacement that contains 46 g protein per serving. This balanced macro meal replacement contains no artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, or preservatives.
- Animal Whey is a premium fast-digesting whey protein isolate that contains 25 g of protein per serving.
How do I use it?
- Animal Stak – On training days, take 1 pack 30-45 minutes before lifting. On non-training days, take 1 pack prior to bed. For best results, "cycle" this product following a schedule of three (3) weeks on and one (1) week off.
- Animal Juiced Aminos – Mix in 10 oz of your beverage of choice before, during, or after the workout. For best results, consume at least 2 servings per day.
- Animal Meal – Mix ~2 heaping scoops to your beverage of choice, using a blender or Animal Shaker Cup. For best results, use 1-2 servings per day.
- Animal Whey – Mix 1 scoop with 4-6 oz of skim milk or your beverage of choice. For best results, use a blender or Animal Shaker Cup. On training days, use 2 or more servings post workout or whenever more protein is required. For more flavor, use slightly less liquid.
You can check out and purchase this stack by clicking here.
If you have further questions please reach out to our support staff at email@example.com or send a contact request here.